View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Head movement causes dizziness and jolts

I got my injury over a year ago. I am under a whole lot of stress right now because the military is prepping my physical evaluation board and I am really worried about what sort of compensation I will get. Do I need to sell my house? That sort of stuff. I have been getting electric like jolts in my head if I move it too fast. I went for a run today and I felt them in my arms too. Vertigo is back. Can stress do all of this or is it TBI? Does TBI ever go away or is it just managed? I feel like I have always done the right thing, or tried to. Went in the military so I could serve like everyone else in my family and have the same level of financial comfort that I have always had. Nothing extravagant but just enough. Now I will lose that. Everyhing has been uphill, I am so tired of it.

As far as my med board goes, they say it brought on bipolar disorder. Is that possible? I still see my TBI doc and a psychiatrist and a psychologist, and biofeedback back. My TBI doctor says that he will make sure that my case is properly documented but I am not trusting the process. Any advice in any of the above would be great.

I haven't found anything that I can do work wise yet. Office setting are no good, I tried working in DC but I can't ride the metro due to the people, clausterphobia, and paranoia. What do people like us do for work?

Last edited by TBI/PTSD; 08-27-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Forgot something
TBI/PTSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote