View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much yall, for your replies!! Photobug: After the first loading dose (3 days in my case), i got pretty bad aseptic meningitis (confirmed by LP, I had been admitted into the hospital before it all).. Anyhow, after that loading dose, I thought I might feel better, but then just chalked it up to it must be placebo effect.. as I didn't want to get my hopes up.. that's how my symptoms remained for the next 3.5 weeks, then I got my second round of IVIG and felt crumby, and then on the 4th morning woke up - grabbed my phone, and couldn't believe it!!! I could grab my phone without jelly fingers.. each thing I did - get out of bed and walk, grab toilet paper, get up from sitting pick up my kids, holding silverware etc.. was all like a new amazing experience.. I then realized just how bad off I had been for so long..
So, sometimes it takes a few rounds before you get the full effect.. Wishing you the best of luck!
THank you all for your replies!! I Hope yall are doing well! I'm not around here often anymore, as I am thankfully back at work, taking care of my little ones etc.. I get IVIG every two weeks, and it holds me pretty steady.. though not where I would want to be, it's acceptable for sure.. we probably need to add an immunosuppresant, but I"m worried about it with my job, plus two little germy toddlers!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PhotoBug50 (09-01-2012)