View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

wow, thank yall so very much for your replies!! I am so glad to hear I'm not alone!!
Brandonc- interesting you mention the sun! I'm not sure if it's the sun or the heat, or me having to "scrunch" my face up due to the brightness and the muscles therefore fatiguing, but when I'm out in the heat my eyelids melt, and I have to lean my head back more to see better, and simply to get the weight off my eyes.. it's really uncomfortable to have all that weight of my eyelids!
schavarria- what were your symptoms with generalized MG ? my "issue" started with my eyelids changing, and then it became more generalized, though my knee down on my left leg hasn't been as bad as every other muscle in my body!
Also, nice to know the throat collapsing feeling isn't' just me!! I thought I had something really bad with that symptom, and was really freaked out.. and then after my IVIG it went away, back to normal and hasn't come back! The nasal voice is also resolved except rarely at the end of a day- it used to be constant before I went to IVIG every 2 weeks!! This is all so strange!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote