View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Here it is...

Mark in Idaho,

Thanks for your reply. My struggles include: memory problems, confusion, anger, irritability, fear of people, headaches, anxiety, depression. I was given a global axis functn score of 55, I don't know what that means but will find out today. The three diagnosis' on my med board form are bipolar, anxiety, cognitive and TBI. My ears ring and head hurts most of the time. I am a hermit and stay at home by myself most of the time when I used to be so social and outgoing.

I feel fortunate in that they have let me go to my doctor appointments and do things to try to relax. I go to the docs usually four days out of the week. I tried working in an office two days a week three hours a day. They had me doing real menial work on the computer which was too much. I built my resume in prep for getting out but I feel that is BS. I am not that person anymore. I can't use my degrees or experience as a 15 year supply logistics officer, none of it makes sense. I tried working with the Park Service up in DC but I can't get there on the train or driving. By the time I got there I was exhausted. I asked to be moved to the park. I wouldn't mind picking up trash whatever out there. I loathe being around people. I want to sell all of this stuff that I once thought was important and get a small house in the mountains.

Blah...that was more than you asked for. Oh I am on Depakoke, Lamictal, trazadone, and buspar.

Thanks Mark,
Hilary
TBI/PTSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote