View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Two years post concussion, highly sensitive to sound/light. It's just not worth it for me to watch t.v., as soon as I turn it on, it's just to white. The scenes change to quickly, the flickering of the light hurts my eyes, headaches. At home I live by candlelight and color lights, color doesn't seem to be as painful. My computer time is limited to about 10 minutes, that's it. I'm done. I have no idea how I even blog on this site, very confusing for me. I've tried to figure out how to post on this site for months, think I did it the other day, but now will never remember how to do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerNY View Post
Thank you - I will mention that to my optemetrist next week. Did you have problems for a long time watching t.v. ? If so, did the glasses help with computer glare, light and t.v.? I find watching the change of scenes and all these flashing colors from a t.v. very troublesome and not worth the eye pain -- so then I do not watch t.v. for the next few weeks....did you have any trouble with the computer? thanks.
Hybernating is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote