View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I saw an orthapedic first thing they did was xray my foot since the dr. I saw the first two times with my complaint did not do so. They took 3 xrays and the ortho guy showed where my injury was and said looks to be two months old,.so I figure in the way he said it that it is healed now. I hit high on the top of my foot. It isnt as swollen cept a tendon on the side that he told me may take another month for that to come down.
Most of the pain I am experiencing is the neuropathy. Seems I cannot walk very long til it kicks in. (or sit to long for that matter) Seems when I do stretches and some exercises I found on a website for physical therapy I can actually get the neuropathy out of my feet,.but it seems to remain in the area between my knees and butt. Not sure how to stretch that area very well. Also if I streatch real high it eases off,.but then it comes back again. If I am laying down I am fine and dandy lol. go figure. I have been getting dull pain on the upper mid left side of my back off and on and wonder if maybe that is the pinched nerve doing.
If I take the meds he gave me cyclobenzaprine it seems to help a great deal,.but I sure can tell when it wears off,..specially if I have gone beyond my limits! (not even sure what my limit is). I am suppose to take three times a day but I usually only take once or twice a day. I dont want to rely on these pills,.but maybe I am suppose to? I wonder if they help in anyway besides the pain? all I know is I want my life back wha wha wha
I will read the links you gave me because I am sure there is some connection with the vitamins and this. I am hesitant to go back to my original dr. who prescribed the vitamin d.
betsey2u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote