View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New kid on the block

Hello, My name is Jaime. I am 16 and was very active. Then in February I began to spit up blood. The gastrologist said I was allergic to dairy. They put me on Nexium. Then I began to have headaches. I went to the neurologist. He did an MRI it said I hadsomething abnormal on my brain. Did I take birth control(no) am I over weight(no) did I have head trama(not that we can remember) the neurologist said to wait till the headache was bad go to the ER and they would do a spinal. One day on the way to the bus stop to go to school my head hurt really bad and I couldnt see out of my right eye. Then my right hand was shaking. I tried to go to school but then started spitting up blood agian. My mom took me to the ER and got into an arguement with the ER doctor.He didnt want to do the spinal he didnt believe I was sick.But finally did the spinal(he didnt think I was acting sick enough. We don't act sick alot we try to be happy no matter what. )When he did the spinal it was a 39 on the fluid thing. The ER doctor felt bad. Then after a week in the hospital they said i was ok go be normal. But every once in awhile I get really bad headaches(6-10 on the number scale)the neurologist said i am stressed and told my mom to take me to therapy. The therapist said my mom is stressed. Then last summer I went to visit my sister but I spit up blood and began draggin my leg. My mom came and took me to the hospital (they live in SC) their doctors said take me home to Fl. to my doctors here.
After I got home I felt better for awhile but yesterday I hit my head. My mom called the doctor who said to watch me.
Now he says come in and we will talk about other medicines.
Have you all had any of this its scary and I get mad that no one can fix it. I want to get my drivers license(can I drive) and go out for cheerleading this year...
Jaime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote