View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Right now I just want to check out for a month

No, not hurt myself or anything. I just want to be somewhere all by myself or by only happy people that wiil hug me, give me unconditional, non judegemntal love. I want to be able to talk to some one who will let me talk and them just listen. I want to go some place serene and have some one care for me. I want to be bale have a voice, be respected for what I say because I have the right to say it. It may be different from another feels about it but so what. I want to speak with out being interrupted. I don't want people to just take form me, things like my emotions, or what I can give to give. I want to be given to. I want to go see my mother in law becsue I want to, not because I am told to or because it is expected of me. I want to be able to pick a restruant not told this is where we are going. I want to be able to have a say in what time instead of we are leaving at this time. I want to be able to eat at 6 if I want and not know that it is going to be 5 o'clock. I want to be able to go into a place to eat and not have to leave if we aren't waited on in 5 minutes or if he thinks it is to cold even though he is wearing a heavy quilted jacket and hat in 100 degree weather. I want to be able to go down to enjoy my nice family room and not have to sit in the dark while I watch TV to make it feel like we are in a movie theatre. I want to sit in my family room, shoot sit in the living room upstairs and not have to listen to someone beating and beating and beating the Wii remote on a table over and over because his tennnis game isn't going as he wants it to. I don't want to have to sit and cry when he gets mad and not listen to him baning on the furniture in out bedroom or hit and hit until something finally smashes and breaks though. I want to know that if my boss gives me a crystal vase for working 25 years that it won't be thrown and broken. I want to be able to take a drive/vacation with some one who will talk to me and not cuss at every every driver who he sees or at every stoplight that isn't long enough or last to long.

I want to just check out for a month

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-29-2012), barb02 (08-30-2012), Dejibo (08-30-2012), jprinz99 (08-30-2012), Judy2 (08-29-2012), Kitty (08-29-2012), new2net98 (08-29-2012), SallyC (08-29-2012)