Thread: 6 weeks post op
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 6 weeks post op

Well we are six weeks post op, and still having some issues. The tingling has pretty stopped. I get a little tingling now and then in arm and face, but way less than before. The neck muscles are still tight but have slowly improved over the six weeks. I do therapy 2x a week and it is just light stretching and massage. By night time my chest and shoulder aches but a slight improvement. I saw my surgeon today who had an ultrasound done. He stated that the blood flow is good on the left side. I still have compression on the right, which has not had surgery yet. That might be down the road. I will continue with therapy for a couple more months and see the surgeon again. I was recently approved for my disability through my pension, but have not seen a penny yet. My health insurance will be changing soon which is going to be the biggest hurdle. I had 100% coverage for the past 19 years and never had to pay a penny. The health insurance through my pension is going to cost me $1400 a month and it is pretty much a 80/20 plan. Well not much of a choice because I need coverage with this TOS and my MS.
brmr19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (08-30-2012), Jomar (08-29-2012)