View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Maybe you pushed em away like I did...

I know I have pushed people away. I have always been the sort of person to have one or two good friends at a time, now they are gone. One just didn't get it, my injury, the other one started her family and was all about that. I don't have a family or kids so I wasn't in to all of that. We just grew apart. Most of my family is from the United State of California, I say that because they don't really know what is going on across the state line. as a result of rmschaver I did send a text to a cousin. she called me and I didn't answer. Don't even mention dating....don't want any part of that business at this time.

I am giving it all to God. I went yesterday to try to sort out my case with the people that are supposed to know their job but yet again I find more morons that don't know what they are talking about. Yesdterday they told me I was going to get a fraction of disability that I had been told previously. I am having chest pains from the stress of all of this. Turns out, I will be ok in the end.

Have a good day,

Hilary
TBI/PTSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote