View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Is it worth my getting another?

My body is a mess of scars. There is so much scar tissue on my spine that my surgeon doesn't even know, till he opens me up, whether the paddle will fit ok.

On the left side of my once flat stomach (pre Stim) I have a large egg like lump which is scarring inside - it feels ugly.

The new stim will be put in on the other side .. oh hum, and the leads directed through the right side aswell.

When they finally got the stim giving me some relief, all I can say is, it was like someone giving my head a massage if I had a head ache. There was no miracle decrease of pain killers .. I still had pain putting my foot down .. albeit not as much and there is no feeling in my left foot so have to wear a brace, which is ugly, UGLY.

I'm beginning to think .. is it really worth putting myself through all that again to look ven uglier. (I don't like my husband seeing me so you can imagine where our sex life is ... nowhere)

This is no life..
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-30-2012), ger715 (09-01-2012), Mark56 (08-31-2012), Rrae (09-01-2012)