View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

To get a copy of your MRI report, just go to the X-ray department of the hospital and ask for a copy of it. They HAVE to give it to you as you are ENTITLED to it. Also if you want copies of your MRI, you can get them too, but you have to pay for them -- they're usually about $5 per copy, and theres usually about 5-7 copies, so if you're willing to pay that much, you can get them. You ARE entitled to them, so don't let them hassle you. If they ask you "what doc are you going to" just tell them these are for YOU!! Some hospitals like to hassle patients, but by LAW these are YOURS (if you pay for them that is. LOL)

Trigger point therapy? No, I didn't have any foot spasms -- this just didn't work for me at all. No injection of any type worked for me at all.

The reason the Lyrica didn't work is probably because it wasn't used in conjunction with another medication. It didn't work for me either UNTIL my doc had me use it WITH Opana -- and then it worked GREAT!!! Now, I'm having very good pain relief!! Plus I take Topamax too, which is much like Lyrica so between the 3 of them, I'm well covered.

Keep me posted, will you on what happens? I'd really like to know. You can post here, or private message me, but I'd really like to keep abreast on what happens. God bless and take care! Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
biobabe (08-31-2012)