View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

K2Kfla, Welcome to the forum. Here you will find some great information. We help each other and what each of us have been through may help another find relief.

I am sorry to hear about your injury. I hope you have obtained a lawyer to represent you. Unfortunately, your employer probably has a right to let you go at some point in time. Most states are fire without cause. But you should still receive your workers comp.

Are you scheduled soon,I hope, for your blocks? Some people get really good results while others do not. You are fairly early in getting blocks so I hope you get good relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2kfla View Post
Hi, I'm new to this ~ I had a work injury on 6/6 been Dx: ulnar nerve damage and brachial plexus ( Erb's palsy ) now RSD, symptom's are getting worse med's don't work. I'm scheduled for nerve blocks, I don't sleep ( can't ).
It's all on my right side and I'm Right handed, I'm now having back pain if i stand more then 30 min. I not allowed to drive, i'm worried i won't be able to go back to my job of 20 years, I'm so depressed i can't even think at times because of the pain. I'm a single mom, I have so much on my plate and i don't know where to start.

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
k2kfla (10-13-2012)