View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can't remember which angel gave me this hint, years ago. Set up a foldable table next to where you will be camping out....the bed, the sofa, the recliner. yada yada. Put bins on the table to organize your "stuff" A med bin is neccessity, toilletries with GOOD hand/body creme, sleepware, mags and books. You want face and baby wipes for the toilletries bin. Snack bin!!!!! Tie a string around your remotes and tie that to the table or bedpost. Those dang things just jump off the bed. It is much safer to pull them off the floor by the string than try to snatch them up with a grabber. That can require too much stretching.

If you have plenty of help, this would be a good time to get your place deep cleaned. You won't be doing that for quite a while. Get it done while your friends and family are really feeling sorry for you and willing to do just about anything for you. That won't last long. I consider this making the best of a bad situation. If you cook with cast iron, borrow some lighter weight things for a while and keep them on the kitchen counter so you don't have to bend. You'll do fine. Best wishes.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote