View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello I am so glad I found this site!!!

Hi,really not to go at the whole thread thing and stuff, I wanted to say hello,and can't believe I just found this site,I have been sick for a long time,was taken off of work 6 yrs ago,ever since I have gotten worse,I don't like to seem like a weak person and I mean no disrespect to anyone for that statement,it just I have no one really who understands the everyday pains both phsyical and mental I go through,I am married 11 yrs,my wife is a great person but on the emotional side she can't understand when I just can't coupe to do anything on alot of days,I have had bi-polar,panic,anxiety,anger disorders for most of my life,I am tired of Doctors,I stay with the one I have cause he at least listens to me,but I am losing so much,as many of you I would think,I did draw out my frustrations when I was young now I can't my fingers just don't work right,my motorcycles are rusting in the garage,one is 3/4 done but the heat has been to much,everything seems to much lately,I to am vitamin b def. taking shots,pills hurt my stomach,to many things to list at present,it is nice to know i have a voice,and people who listen, don't judge and know what it feels like to be alone.
GH47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote