View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:09 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hey Saffy

It is SO TRUE you are the one who must ultimately decide whether the surgery is worth the while. Certainly it is something you have put much much thought to for the sake of weighing the pros and cons.

Lets talk about the YOU your husband hopefully fell in love with and began the family you so lovingly shared with us via that video I saw the other night. You see, I am one who my wife married years ago partly because of the vanity and mostly, thank God, for the inner person I am. It is my inner person whom she came to crave as the person who would grow old with her more especially after the car wreck in which I was involved. She realized that wreck could have claimed my life, and she felt the more blessed such was not the outcome.

I no longer have dark hair, it is almost white. I am fatter than I was, in part due to the inactivity of my body duirng years and years of pain. Still she loves me. We used to be "that couple" on the dance floor, always dancing away because I had finally learned painstakingly how to dance because I knew she wanted to dance...... now, due to the neuropathy of my lower legs I can't feel the earth under my feet. The only step I can manage is the foxtrot, and yet she loves me. Inside, I am after all, me, the person she married. And I LOVE her the more, because I know I am blessed.

Please allow yourself to see your blessings regardless of an egg shaped scar which shows if you wear a bikini. I now have a neck scar which makes me look like the Frankenstein Monster due to the neck fusion two weeks ago. Kids look at it with GREAT BIG ROUND eyes. You have a brace on your foot, I must use a cane. We both have our challenges, and yet I know from seeing your video we Both have our Blessings.

You are a blessing to your husband. Talk with him about it. I will hazard a guess it might open new discussions for the both of you.

I respond this way because you put it out there, and I ache to read your words which take from your person. I know you to be a woman of love, a mother of care and love and pride, a wife who needs from her guy...... If I were your guy, I would be asking for us to talk.... My wife and I do it, and those discussions are the most enjoyable I have in life. Maybe, you may find that in the man of your life as well.

I certainly pray so,
Hoping you receive this in the spirit in which it is meant,
Your dear friend,
Mark56zzzzzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CoralToe (09-01-2012), DFW_Andy (08-31-2012), eva5667faliure (08-31-2012), ger715 (09-01-2012), JavaJan (09-04-2012), Rrae (09-01-2012), Saffy (08-31-2012)