View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 06:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Ginnie,
Yes my puppy was 14 years young and my very best friend, we had gone thru so much together and no matter how hard it got he always snuggled with me n gave me thatwonderful love only a puppy could give.
I spent he last night of his life caring for him and no matter how much pain he was in all he wanted was to lay on my lap n snuggle. I spent 24hrs awake with the end result being that he had a stroke n couldnt be saved. It broke my heart as here i sit waiting for my brain to be fixed and I couldnt do anything about his.
I brought him home and buried him under the camilia trees and I sit and talk to him when I feel sad. He was my boy, protecter of my girls and the silliest puppy who "talked". The house is quiet, our other puppy is missing him n she has very little to say. My boy would dance n sing for his food, bark n bounce when we came home and complained when the fire wasnt on. When my partner cuddled me he would jump off the lounge and tell him to leave me alone, I was his girl n he wasnt sharing lol.
He is terribly missed but the memories are there along with a video or 2 which I watch when Im down. Heres to all the puppies of the world that fill our homes with that special love n care that us humans have yet to master.
cass3765 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote