View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbieoma54 View Post
Hi , Thank you for your reply it has been awhile since I have been on this forum. I am still suffering from my burning mouth. It does help to read other posts and to know I am not alone. People without bms and doctors do not understand how debilitating this illness is, sometimes it is all I can think of when it is at its worst. I will try anything to stop the burning I have been taking neruontin it does not stop the burning but helps to fall asleep. I do not eat alot of different foods I stay with the same food all the time which gets boring I love chocolate but it makes the burning so bad also the hydogenated foods which everything good has in it. I have been on my Rebiff for 2 years and has not helped with burning mouth. Maybe someday they will find an answer
Chocolate also irritates mine. Chewing mint gum (peppermint specifically) helps to ease mine. Odd!

Low dose Clonazepam (Klonopin) is the only medication I've tried thus far that's helped to keep the dreadful pain under control for the most part. I hope you too can find a solution for the condition.

Nice to hear from you again, however I am sorry to hear you're still suffering from this too.
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote