View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I have been in a mini flare. Since I am mid stream in the treatment I cant say that it failed, or it worked. it just was bad timing. I will admit this flare has been extremely mild compared to what I normally endure.

I have the hug that isnt letting up. I have severe back spams. I wet the bed! I feel like I cant get to the top of my breath. (my pulse ox is 99% on room air) I am quite tired, but not the completely wiped out exhaustion I normally get. I have had a few headaches, but not the mind splitting want to poke my eye out to feel better stuff. A few visual migraines, but no ON.

Going back on Tuesday for the final weekly treatment for the DDT, and so forth. Then I will go back and see her again in 60 days.

As I said we have a scale of 1 to 100 and we want balance. We want to live at 50. whether that is our nervous system or our tummies. Most of my stuff was dipped into the 20s or teens. Last week I tested out in the low 40s. I have been slowly rising. I have appreciated a dramatic decrease in headaches, an increase in stamina, stability, balance, and so forth. I feel like someone gave me some of my life back. its been so hard to see your life get stolen bit by tiny bit. I was giving up so many things that I loved, and wanted because MS wouldnt let me and the list was growing. I was going to have to give up the grocery store or clothes shopping next.

Will let you know about Tuesday after I see them. My naturopath is in London right now with Victoria Arlen the paralyzed swimmer that is her patient from NH. This girl was the one who was a quivering mass of seizures when she started seeing her. she is now setting world records for paralyzed swimming. Go vik!

Im broke! it cost me a lot of money to go do this, and while I would have loved to go to Italy on that money I had saved, I would not have enjoyed it because I was too sick. I would have been dragged from place to place that I didnt remember or couldnt care about. So, two questions.

Would I do it again? knowing about the money, the pills, the side effects, the frustration...YES! without hesitation yes!

Do I feel better? YES! dramatically!

Cant wait for the next MRI to see if anything changes on it.

Will let you know what they say on Tuesday.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (09-01-2012), Mariel (09-01-2012), Marlene (09-01-2012), Natalie8 (09-01-2012), SallyC (09-01-2012)