View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
After a good bit of experimentation I found that the best way for me to take it was to use an appropriate sized prescription bottle as a "shaker" and make one up for each dose for the day. Then, as the time came, I would add a little water, snap on the cap, shake it, pop the cap, and toss it down. Forget dissolving it - ain't gonna happen. But this worked pretty well and gave good control of dose.

It turns black as it oxidizes and should be discarded each day.

Although the published research called for much more, I found that about 5 to 7 grams was about right. [A tablespoon?]

Now, about the amino acid therapy - I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but that's a lot of money. Amazon will sell you a pound of good quality, organic, US grown for about twenty bucks. Take enough of it and you won't need the others because a lot of them are in the mucuna just as the L-dopa is. Just sayin'.
reverette, what symptoms, if any, do you notice mprovement in. Also,could you possibly state exactly what amino acids you take in addition to the mucuna and where you buy these things. Thanks
Arsippe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Evon (01-16-2015)