View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chiropractor

Just read your post asking about chiropractors. I have ON, have had it for 3 years now. I am considering chiroprator and wondering if you moved forward and visited one and if they were able to help you. Would love to hear your experiences; what has worked and not worked. Thank you!

Melanie

\\
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnight junebug View Post
Hi There,
I have had ON and TN symptoms since I was a teenager (I'm 42). My neck is very messed up and very straight, had falls, car accident and spinal arthritis(Anklosing spondylitis) ...so I am fairly sure my nerves get pinched/inflammed causing the pain. The issue is that my symptoms come about once a year or so(or if I get the "real" flu or a fever) and they last a few weeks and go away, so often, they are gone by the time I get a doctor's appt.

I am in a nasty bout of ON going into my right ear and is triggered sometimes by one hair on my head being moved or tugged. This episode has been around for about a week now. I have a chiroprator appt today. I was wondering if anyone has had any relief from a chiro? Since my symptoms are so erratic and spread out, I don't relish the thought of being on a long term meds. Anyone found help getting adjusted?
MelRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote