View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Eva

I am OK, thank you for asking. You are in my prayers daily. I am putting my house back together after evacuation. We didn't really know here in fla. where that storm was going to go.
I am also in the process of reducing my morphine. I have wanted to try this for a very very long time. I knew when I did several things on my bucket list, and didn't get any extra pain, that it was time to try this. The lotion I have for RSD works, so into the withdrawl I go. God is good Eva, he has blessed me with the possibility of being rid of this medication. I am trying not to be crabby, and irritable, but to read, pray and be silent. Lots of sweating, chills and the rest of those icky things. I can be grateful even through this, as there is freedom from it at the end. Not everyone gets to be off their medication, I know this. So many are in such pain I can't even imagin, including you. I will live with some pain, grateful that the sharpness is not there. You have taught me how to be brave, so has Mark, Gerry, and some new folks who found this site. I admire all of you. Of course I pray daily for all of us here. I care about you too Eva, very much. Your prayers float through space and time to reach my heart. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-02-2012), eva5667faliure (09-01-2012), ger715 (09-02-2012), JavaJan (09-03-2012), Mark56 (09-01-2012), Rrae (09-02-2012)