View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MG + peripheral neuropathy

This is more of a question. Have any of you found that along with MG you have also been diagnosed with a non-diabetic sensory peripheral neuropathy.

I have idiopathic neuropathy over my entire body, it started about 40+ years ago, now I have symptoms of sudden muscle weakess and sudden overall fatigue for no apparent reason. Tired eyelids and a need for enormous amounts of sleep. It used to be that I would recover after 15 or 30 minutes rest, but now it can be as long as 32 hours. Also, objects like cameras seem inordently heavy. My rib cage and longs are giving me fits with respect to feeling like the muscles and ribs etc are cold, and even on a hot day the air entering my lungs feels icey. Do these symptoms sound familiar to any of you that have MG?

These symptoms started about 2001 or so while and after I was doing my regular 3day/week work out at the gym. I had to reduce my weights to a minimum and do greatly reduced and mild work outs. Even so afterwards it was difficult to walk the 100 feet to the car. I has only gotten worse over time.
Roy L Faverty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote