View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I would love to chat with you.

I would love to chat with you regarding Central Pontine Myelinoysis. I am new to this and feel so alone. I am in pain alot and feel like I am sleeping my life away. Dr. says this is what I have but can not tell me how I got it and they say I should have no pain. I thank goodness for my family doctor as she is heping me manage my pain. where do I go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhataBreeze View Post

Hello Everyone

Yes it's been a l o n g time since many of us have chatted. I've continued to go through hell to find high water. Sorry to admit CPM is " STILL " being hid under the carpet. Franky, my Boston Terrier neuro service companion will be 7 years old in January. Now that my own CNS has been blown out all the doctors still can't figure out why I'm still alive!!! G-d has more work for me and I will continue to assist. Wish I could go on but my battery (the one which controls the nerves in my brain stem) needs a charge or let's call it a nap for the time being.

Oh My, just thinking back to the very beginning when I was taking my advocating trips to DC. They thought I was a gone. NOPE, my work with CENTRAL PONTINE MYELINOLYSIS is not complete so we march on my trusty friends.

G-d Bless....
Franky & Breeze
Jonileeb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote