Thread: Feeling Lost
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Welcome Elsie!

You've sure found a great place for support and understanding.
Please know that you are not alone. My heart truly goes out to you, especially the part about the lack of support from family and friends. It's absolutely devestating I know. Chances are they've never even heard of RSD. It's probably one of the loneliest conditions there is. If it weren't for forums like this, I would have turned into a complete recluse by now, convinced that nobody cared.
You're among many who do, tho. This is the place to be to gain the inner strength needed to stay above this. Sharing your frustrations here will certainly be 'heard' and understood. Our families do care about us, it's just that in many cases they don't know what to 'do' for us. It's frustrating for them as well.
Once you start making friends here and seeing that there IS hope and that there ARE options and things that can be done to help combat this, you'll feel much better about things. We all need each other's support and it's important that we hang on to hope.
There are other people here who are your age, so just hang in there. Friends are on the way!

Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (09-04-2012), Mark56 (09-02-2012)