Thread: Feeling Lost
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark, thank you for telling me about Terri. Her life has been very difficult but how she carries on is very inspiring. Hearing about other people's pain and experiences always gives me a better perspective. About the only thing I still enjoy doing which takes my mind of the pain is writing...I just wish I could find a way to help myself and others with it. I have depression that can get quite bad and it takes a toll on my writing...even while I usually enjoy spending time on it I struggle with remembering words and how to write properly...I also lose my train of thought and repeat myself...and I am consantly discouraging myself. I suppose it's just one of those things that will always be a personal battle. I am still trying to find ways to lessen the strain from writing during flare ups. Overall I would like to thank you for the stories and the encouraging words.

Rae, your post means a lot to me and I can't really say how much! Thank you so very much for taking the time to reassure me I am in the right place
ElsieGrant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-02-2012)