View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea puskas View Post
Oh you poor thing. I hoped I would never see a photo such as yours again.

But God be with you it isn't easy. I am in year 21 and fortunatley this edema was checked in late 1998 by way of a 5 day symapthetic block. The edema nor the rash ever came back. I would use Aloe from the plant and it cooled it and dried it up some. I was warned by a doc I respected to not use anything lotions just creams. Like good old Ponds cream. I also would use plain vitamin E and glysarin it gave some relief.
I know you must be at witts end, and wish I had a magic answer for yu.
How about some Camomile tea or Valerian root tea to calm those nerves form inside out? I still use this daily. I began treating Homiopathically in about year 5. It has helped and kept me going.

Please know you have a heart out here that hurts with you.
Have to run for now, God bless and keep yu strong.
Peace & LUV, Andrea. RSD from Mars with Luv. Lending Unity for Victory.

I have been going nuts with this and its only getting worse... I have this "rash" but it doesnt look or feel like a rash, and it looks like bad dry skin but its not dry at all. very soft.. but this hurts like H3^* and wondering if any of you other RSDers have this.. dont knw if its like a nerve rash or?? this Rash is every where that ihave RSD.. and thats it.. it goes up my leg in the same pattern and in to the other thigh. it avoids where i dont have RSD.... any ideas?

I am gonna post pics soo be forwarned..lol I have tried to put evrything on it , from lubriderm fragrence free and alcholol free and just plain aloe, but everthign makes it worse and it burns like somthing fierce!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m Thanks guys !!

[/QUOTE]

I use plain ole baby lotion, its the best thing that works for me. They have the oatmeal or aloe kind. both help me. I havent had a bad rash since the begining, (hope i dont jinx it!), i hope you get some relief Andrea.
Ill be praying!!!
RSDcandice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)