View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb7878 View Post
Yes, you should definitely find a neurologist who will help you and not judge you. Definitely find someone else.
Agreed. And leave the drug part out of it. Just say you had these problems, and you don't know why, but you're worried you might have neuropathy from everything you've read. It's none of their damned business. They'll do the testing, get the information together, and THEN they might ask you if you've done drugs or drank or whatever. Look, I got my neuropathy from a lack of vitamins/malnutrition, and nowhere did they say that the alcohol I drank was directly responsible for it. My liver levels were fine (much to my amazement). Point is that I know that the alcohol caused me to be malnourished, and I'm the only one who really needs to know that. So I quit drinking. So, don't volunteer anything (something you learn along your journey in life) if it's not useful. They will determine what's wrong with your body. Don't throw coke on the fire. I did plenty of that **** too back in the day...
Brue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote