View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thank you for the support. I am not sure about the buspar, I think it does help but when I get this stressed nothing helps. I took an ambien last night and went to bed from 9-4. I feel better. I keep getting texts from him that are flirty which I think is silly and it is stressing me out because we agreed that this is not good.

Little Trip's bump was get this....a bug bite! It totally went away. He had them all over his head too. I gave him Benadryl for a couple days and he is fine. A $400, vet bill for a bug bite. I think I am switching vets, not just because of this but they seem more focused on getting money than pet care lately.

Today Trip and I will go for a walk in the rain in the woods and do some cleaning and cook nice dinner. Last night I made Mac and cheese made with gruyere and cheddar cheese. I didn't care for it so I dumped the whole 3 qt baking dish...sad.

You were right, sleep helps, exercise helps, routine helps. I think I will try to get more of all of them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-03-2012), BlueMajo (09-03-2012), Dmom3005 (09-03-2012), mymorgy (09-03-2012), waves (09-09-2012)