View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

What I am saying is that mast cells seem connected to glial functions as well. So that it appears that glial cells do MANY things. Mast cells are signalling cells. So blocking them blocks the inflammatory signals as well.

The low dose Benadryl connection has to do with swelling/damaged mitochondria. Mostly online the comments revolve around MS.
But the increased perception of benefit for the MSers is neuropathic in type. So it might help us too.

So far I think the Normast data, is speculative still. The new work done in late 2011 is more recent than when I searched it last, when it was still sold out of Italy. Just keep in mind that it doesn't work for everyone. But if you are game, give it a try and keep us in the loop, etc.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote