View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default muscles vibrate with fatigue?

I have a question for yall (some of you may have seen me on here before - diagnosed with CIDP, though none of the tests overwhelmingly confirm that, so I always wander about other diagnostic possibilities- espeically since I have so many MG symptoms).
I have been doing really well since my second IVIG dose back in january.. however, I came down with a cold this past couple of weeks, and I"m now realizing just how much better I had been feeling... suddenly I can't pick up my kids anymore (i couldn't for months before the IVIG).. my fingers are feeling "floppy" again.. My shoulders and hips are just like jello, as is my trunk muscles.. It amazes me that literally 4 days ago I could swing my kids, and now it's like they weigh hundreds of pounds, my shoulders just can''t do it... My legs feel like I have concrete blocks on them and my face will barely smile (though shockingly my swallowing is better since my last IVIG- getting it every 2 weeks)

Anyhow, my question is this - almost a year ago when i was really sick, i remember my muscles being almost uncomfortable with weakness- like a vibrating weak feeling.. even my tongue..especially my shoulders when I walk,... when I should be swinging my arms when I walk my muscles won't do it.. I tried lifting my arms to do something today and they were SOOOO shakey.. I feel like I'm sliding back to where I was a year ago.. Anyone else have this symptom??
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote