View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi pamster----i was diagnosed with sleep apnea and it took a few months to get the reports back...then went in for the 2nd test with the cpap machine on april 1... they said that i stopped breathing 20x's in an hour (every 3 min) and with the cpap it was corrected...i have been waiting since then to hear from the drs as to when i get the machine..it may be weeks for them but it feels as if it has been months for me..i have been suffering with the sleep attacks or insomnia now since dec..i am so happy to hear that it works for you---gives me hope--it is just taking so long to get started that i am getting worse..falling down constantly, pain increasing daily and depression is killing me..i called the dr office and they said it may be a few more weeks.. i have to get back to work so i can pay my mortgage and pay back the loans i had to take out to survive the past months of hell--- without sleep..i have problems walking never mind driving a car and working all night..
did it take them long to get you set up with the cpap? or as usual is it just me??? seems my luck has gone bye-bye since i was injured in 1994... but hearing your good news gives me hope that maybe my life might get even a little better...thanks for sharing your news and experience--moonstar
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote