View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Jean,
What a remarkable and blessed story and I am especially glad that the MVD worked for you,,it didn't for me but I am still very pro having the surgery done under the right circumstances......

For me.... I noticed it while putting on make up,,there was one place on my nose that just kept getting more and more painful...no reason why....then the roof of my mouth began to hurt to the point where I would tear up in the morning if I swallowed without knowing it....and then the lightning bolt pain started,,,by then I was already seeing an Endodontist who did some minimal work and then said to me..."there is nothing wrong with your teeth and I will not do any procedure on a healthy tooth,,,you have TN" then he asked me if I had ever looked it up before and I gazed at him as if he were speaking another language....who the hell googles TN unless someone says to....I mean it's not like googling how to care for begonias!!! What the hell is TN???
A decade later I well know what TN is and I wish all who have it the hope and sense of humor to survive it.....Love to all...Beth
BethO2L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote