View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I thank you very much for your help and prompt reply. My neck pain is very severe, and the intense pain has subsided for the time being. I believe this is an issue that stemmed back to 2002 and driving a forklift for over 10 years a CT scan cleared my neck at the time.I had much Chiropractic care that I believe help it lay dormant for this many years but still not diagnosed. The pain continued over the years pretty bad in my left shoulder and that is what the Doctors were concentrating on. I also unaware of from what suffered ear ringing, and swooshing,flash spot i see and my whole face gets sore,numbness on my left side and feet. I have been to the eye and ear Doctor with nothing wrong. Recently at the end of June, something brought out my disc pain very severe where I get intense waves of pain where it just hurts to move, hurts my both shoulders have radiating pain, my whole body,face,numbness on left side down to my feet,hurts to swallow and my throat makes my voice raspy. The intenseness has subsided but my neck is still very sore where I cannot work. My doctor did not recommend to me any therapy, he just said I need to see a Neurosurgeon. So, I gathered its pretty bad.I believe The CT scan of my neck way back was not 100% accurate and an MRI would have save me all these years of it getting worse. 10 years I have suffered with this not being diagnosed and being persistent I had a lot of pain and being fluffed off by many Doctors.
Checker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-05-2012), ginnie (09-08-2012), Gracemary (10-08-2012)