View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 08:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I Have Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylilyfan View Post
just a thought....

Try calling your pain doc and have THEM call the OB/GYN. Often doctors can get you in to other doctors much quicker than they will see you if you call yourself. If you tell the pain doc you found an OB that will take you...give them the date of the appointment you have made...and ask if they will call for you to see about moving the appointment up. He/she could well speed things along for you. If this does not work, call the OB back and ask if they have a cancellation list that you can get on. That way, if anyone cancels an appointment you might be moved up. If you can go in any day any time without much notice - tell them that. Might help move you up the cancellation list.

Good luck to you!

Thanks for your advice.
My Pain Clinic is so unorganized. I go to a sister location to the mother location, where are the calls are placed, surgeries are scheduled, etc. I am only 3 days away from my ultrasound and I see my OB on MON for the consultation and results of the US. By the time that they get all my info squared away at the Pain office, I will be on having my second child.

I just see and read all these horror stories about the first trimester. So, I am scared. It's my 1st child and having RSD is stressful enough. Man, WE are strong aren't WE?

I will let you all know what the dr's advice was..

Thanks,
Heather
nopainever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote