View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Dear Dena,

As I lay here plugged into a wall and charging my battery/control unit,,I read your posting and i do see some validity to it.....but as BM says this is a support group and each of us needs different support....

Do I Favor a certain MD or clinic...Damn Straight,,I've talked to too ,many people who had the same procedure done and because the Md didn't really have a grasp on an experimental procedure and because the support staff was not trained properly you now have a TN patient that has hardware that should be helping rhe pain and all they have is hardware.....

It sounds like you have been through the mill with this,,,haven't we all !?!?! That doesn't mean we act like life is over...I think it's the opposite...I think we take every day,,good or bad,, with gratitude because we fought hard enough to be here...we've all looked at that closet full of pills and though what if?? but we're still here.....I'm not a cheering section,,just calls em' like I sees em'.....

It sounds like you have too much going on to cover here,, I qualified for disability with my TN but ,,,by the grace of god (sorry) the judges husband was a neurosurgeon......go figure the luck,, so she understood it,, saw that I had been very aggressive in treating it and saw that it continued to get worse,,,that was about a decade ago,,,,,,,

If you'd like to chat with someone who may not agree with everything you believe but is well versed in what you believe you might want to give me a call or private message me.....
My TN/AD is viral based and I have proof,,so many of the regular paths didn't work for me,, I'm 54 and know what it's like to feel like life is leaving me behind.....these were supposed t be my good years damn it!!!

I have been in some of the placed you have been and are,,,,maybe I can help,,if you're open to it...

Either way hang in there,,, we really do care here so the best way we ca show that it by hugs,,,I will refrain,,,,private message me and maybe we can help and you won't even have to see an Indian shaman,,,,,,Beth
BethO2L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote