View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
So sorry for your struggles...I was also in a road traffic accident earlier this year and have very similar symptoms to yours. It's so traumatic. Have you got a solicitor to take legal action against the driver of the van?
I am 11 months since the accident. I am a lucky one, everyone believes that I have PCS from my doctors to my husband. The only one really having issues believing is me. I get headaches that can make me cry, light and heat sensitivity (yes heat, it will kill my memory and give me headaches faster than anything, never happened before the accident). I feel like I am getting much better but my husband, friends and co-workers just look at me like I am insane when I tell them I am over it. I also have found that I am losing interest in things I used to love doing and am exhausted all the time.

You have come to the right place, there are a number of people here ready to give you help and perspective and encouragement. This is the one group of "friends" who will actually understand.
cayla99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote