View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

There is one of my PNS pals out there having some issues. I wanted to post here since my goal is to keep it real and show the ups and downs. Maybe they will chime in soon . so they have had there final for around 7 months and the middle lead and that area has full force monster pain. (The upper lip and roof of mouth) . I am sure the one I am talking about will read this . so this is for you stick with your plan of going to neuro and the rep/ programmer. It may be scar tissue causing the problem. you have GREAT doc and team . Please stay positive I know with the pain back its easier said then done. I have hope once you get to neuro they will adjust programs and settings . if its scar tissue that may have gotten thick in that area where the lead is they will go in and make some magic. try to relax and only do the things that you have to do.. like eat and sleep listen to some music . and know I am sending positive thoughts, good energy and prayers. stay strong dont give up others have had to have leads repositioned . I try to get others to share the down side and the bad but most dont want to. and thats okay it is a personal choice on what to share and not share in a public forum .. I just want other to know PNS has ups and downs but if we share . we can help others get threw things that may come up .
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote