View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First, I have to laugh - re: old folks telling the young ones to sit down.... LOL... they better respect their elders or half the crowd would disappear... bravo to the old folks who are keeping their lives young by cheering (and paying!) on the young ones!

My plate is full on this wonderful summer day. I'm heading "downtown" Vancouver to visit with my previous neighbours. Only one of us still lives there... we'll meet up on the roof top (21 floors up) which overlooks the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Our plan is to share food, laughs and drinks and the sunset.

I think, after suggesting the book "The Dance of Anger" in another thread, that I'll go to the Library and pick up another book in the series - "The Dance of Connection". Reading the reviews, I've realized I need some help
I can read the book on my commute into Vancouver.

Grand Addy and my boys and x-husband will be coming to dinner this weekend then she'll stay for a sleep-over. I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks (they live about an hour away) so am excited, as I'm sure all the grammas here can relate to!

I plan to have the boys help me hang some heavy pictures that I've decided to relocate! I'm forever changing my living space around! I drive myself nuts!

I'm knitting and crocheting again...

and right now, I'm sitting on my rump drinking coffee, catching up here
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-07-2012), Alffe (09-07-2012), barbo (09-07-2012), Lara (09-28-2012)