View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Raven

I read these posts, and I just wanted to offer some support. I don't have MG but I know what it is. I hope you can find a doctor who will not only prescribe what you need (not benzos) but who will listen to you and act for your betterment. Sometimes you have to squack long and hard to be heard, and I am all for that, if you are feeling like you are not listened to. Steriods, can and do cause some very unwell feelings. It may even contribute to you feeling worse. A specialitst with MG, and a Phychiatrist involved with your case, can work with you to help you feel better. I also go to a physiatrist. She deals with my pain, and the body on a cellular level. Sometimes when we feel stuck, or in a bad place, moving another direction may be called for.
Depression and anxiety are not fun. You are not alone, I care. I would want improvement, and a deeper dicusion with my doctor, or I would find a new one. I know that you can feel better with the right care, you have to seek it out sometimes. I know you have tried things to help, like hug your dog. That does help. Please try reading again, to try and distract your thoughts until you can get some more help with this upcoming psychiatrist. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RavenC (09-09-2012)