View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Dubious ~ Are you doubting he actually broke my sternum? Cause he DID. I know the difference between broken ribs & the sternum.

And I meant that Chiro's didn't have "in-house" MRI's - sure, any of them can order them.

I didn't even KNOW you were disabled, so why the remark about the Chiro & Orthopedic surgeon? I thought you were still practicing.

And why do you dislike me so much? You're always picking on me. Leave me alone, will ya? Sheeesh.
Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. And no, I don't doubt your experience base and I don't dislike you; I just have never heard of such an adverse event from manipulation in a couple of decades of practice or in the literature. It was shocking but interesting to hear, clinically. But I suppose I am tired of you picking on chiropractic every chance you get. I can relate when you say I "dislike " you or am "picking on" you, I guess!

As far as "in-house" MRI's, those would be office based units? If so, they are very low-Tesla units (low powered) for which the images would be very substandard compared to larger (1.5-3T) units. I wouldn't personally advise someone to utilize them unless thre were no other options. Besides, it gets into that whole "self-referral" thing!

Believe me when I say there is absolutely nothing personal. You seem like a very nice and caring person and I think your posts reflect that! This is a forum I think, so it contains an exchange of sometimes opposing thoughts or ideas. Sort of like, you don't like chiropractors, and I was a chiropractor for 20 years. But I am good with that. We all have different prisms that we look through. I am sorry if you thought I was picking on you - I was not!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote