View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Thank you dear Ginnie. I appreciate your words of support.

Personally I think Dubious is upset that I have a little knowledge -- maybe jealous. HE probably wanted to be the only one who could read MRI's or answer questions. Beats me why he gives me grief.

Again, thanks Ginnie. YOU are always very helpful around here too! God bless. Hugs, Lee
Actually Leesa, I rarely respond to questions on MRI report interp. And I just spoke nicely about you in my last post so I am confused by your post???

Jealous? naw, I am more than grateful for you and your knowledge and to leave all radiological interp to you and others (personally, I feel that it is the responsibility of the one who ordered the study to do so as only they posses the clinical information that led to ordering the study in the first place).

But in circumstances, like "Checker," when radiologically, there may be an issue of clinical degredation and permanent harm in a short period of time do I chime in. Otherwise, I usually don't even read those posts; I've read way more than enough reports (and scans) in my day; they are all yours!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote