View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 10:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default b12 deficiency causes lesson in humility

Quote:
Originally Posted by imark3000 View Post
It surely works. It is even better if the laugh has an object of laughter, let us say like my very serious and apparently gloomy post

ahhhhhh but your humility reveals you dear imark (with a name like that one wonders if you are an archer?) btw i liked that post!
a while back i saw an episode of "House" on the tv.... the good doctor was considering possibilities for a guilt ridden patient and decided to give her a shot of B12 sayingg that B12 deficiency can cause guilt! I have been very conscientious all my life to a fault but ya know....if Dr. House iis correct than would the opposite hold true of a b12 surplus? makes me shudder to think that and almost grateful that my experience has led ttowards deficiency...not that guilt is constructive its not....but - the conscientiousness is a way to feel the world (until the internal judgement starts ringing our ears! )
kind regards
md

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (09-09-2012)