View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

@Mark I have been on the sidelines most of the summer also with the dark side of things . I have been following here and there your update in the scs pain pump sub forum and keeping you in prayers. Thanks for the knowledge and point of view .

For BETH sorry made it personal .You are leaving out Tuesday for Cleveland for adjustments with settings/programs and if that isnt of help your then going for lead adjustment surgery. I will text you . Remember like I told you on the phone no running threw your yard and garden ... I have it in my pocket ya know that Hope thing

@Trainwreck where is your pump located ? you mentioned spine area, by your neck or base of skull? before I got my PNS they wanted to put pain pump tank into back of my skull but when they did the med threw iv bad reaction so went ahead with T-Rex . What made you decide to go with pain pump did they mention MCS ? I know a few that are candidate for that but they arent up for the whole idea . so can i ask when they left the unit implanted they took out the battery and left the rest???

I have a t.n. friend flying out from s.c. to co. this month to get her st.jude fixed. Was done at Duke University. She is not a member here but Kat on this thread here her doc and rep are going to be doing it. so much to pray for and send positive energy out to. That is what I will be doing . I will post again soon . I see and feel a busy crazy work week I am not ready for that is right on the other side of tonight. Leaving Good energy , low pain vibs and prayers to all
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote