View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesWideOpen View Post
Well I thought I was cured, but this Tuesday I started feeling like crapola again! Luckily the neurologist I'm going to see had an opening for next week. It'll be good to see what they have to say, just hope it's not "there's nothing wrong with you, or there's no reason for you to be feeling this way"... What a roller coaster ride! I'm ready to get off this crazy ride!

I'll give an update after my appt next week. Hope everyone else is strapped in and holding on through this unpredictable ride!

Take care!
4 months came and went, my body is dependent on trazadone, 50mg a night, now. the withdrawal, was ruining my life to much and i intervened with the traz.. so really i have made myself irrelevant to this thread, as I am not detoxing without help. skipped a dose of traz and went depersonalized craziness. if someone told me the ***** i tell people i've experienced, or what i utter as i'm experiencing it, during this withdrawal, i would have laughed and thought they were crazy. remember, i took lyrica for 2.5 months, and tramadol at the same time. these are serious drugs folks!! sorry for the rant, sometimes I just feel impatient. take care everyone, much love.

Going to see a real psychiatrist soon.

Eyes, keep us updated.

peace
quitlyricalive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote