View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've noticed that I almost crave a more visually simple environment... its like my brain is already having such a hard time filtering things that adding more visual stimulation is just too much.

I replaced my desk with an armoire so all the clutter of unpaid bills, networking equipment etc, is now behind closed doors instead of sitting out. That's helped a great deal.

I've always leaned towards being a bit of a minimalist for knick knacks and clutter and now that seems even more amplified.

So yeah, I can totally see how unpacking boxes would amp things up a bit... I don't think I could sit in the same room with that going on or spend any time in there until it was cleaned back up.

The worst part with this is managing the need for tidying and the very little energy i have to do anything about it. Makes it a long process. But I am working away at it... because when part of it is done, its like there's just a little less stress around to deal with and that's as close as I'm getting to relief right now.

Starr
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
camyam73 (09-11-2012), Mark in Idaho (09-10-2012)