View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Humility, vanity and guilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
ahhhhhh but your humility reveals you dear imark (with a name like that one wonders if you are an archer?) btw i liked that post!
a while back i saw an episode of "House" on the tv.... the good doctor was considering possibilities for a guilt ridden patient and decided to give her a shot of B12 sayingg that B12 deficiency can cause guilt! I have been very conscientious all my life to a fault but ya know....if Dr. House iis correct than would the opposite hold true of a b12 surplus? makes me shudder to think that and almost grateful that my experience has led ttowards deficiency...not that guilt is constructive its not....but - the conscientiousness is a way to feel the world (until the internal judgement starts ringing our ears! )
kind regards
md

md
Hi md,
Strange you mention it but I have all 3, as most people . Feeling of guilt is specially strong to a degree that some times I think that PD came to absolve me from this burden!. Any way I do take B12 on a regular manner but for me, mindful meditation is working better than any thing else for all types of miseries that I experience as a human being
cheers
Imad