View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Researcher talk

I spoke with one of the lead folks in Texas working with a methylene blue derivative...they have applied for a patent on it, I assume through the university/college they are working and doing the research through. He was very generous with his time and expertise, and I was surprised to hear him say he believed, as many here do, that PD may have multiple causes.

While he could not, and would not, tell me how much one could/should take, I did get from our conversation that we would be wise to try it. I told him we were going to try it anyway and white rat it ourselves, I was just calling him to see what the next step for their research lab was and how long they expected things to take....he understands time is of the essence no matter what "stage" someone is at because PD sucks at every stage.

Now, we did buy a big vat of methylene blue (DON'T get it from a pet store, please!) and started taking an amount that we could garner from various sites here and there....but I think it was too much as it caused stomach pain, probably killing off the good bacteria along with the bad. We need to dilute the concentration and try again...will report as we know more.

I just wanted to chime in that we had spoken with one of the researchers about this and it sounded quite positive.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Arsippe (09-11-2012)