View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks..... and something interesting to add!

Thanks, Cathy. Another good suggestion to speak w my docs about. No worries about me being assertive or educated about this stuff.... in fact I think some doctors hate that about me. And, it doesn't help that I happen to work in a hospital, so I have access to many of the same medical journals that they have.

Interesting thing....last week my hubby was so at the end of his rope w my not feeling well that he made me an appointment at the chiropractor's. (I'd been there before, for an injury, but had to stop in the fall due to $ issues).

Anyways, I went, and while I am still quite skeptical, I must admit that I do feel a bit better since Friday, and DEFINITELY have had more energy since then!

So, while I am NOT cancelling any of my other neuro appointments, I am going back to the chiro tomorrow evening, and will keep going, so long as it is helping. Can it solve everything? I don't know.... but if it does, I'll be glad but also very mad that something as simple as going to a chiro wasn't suggested earlier in my ordeal.

Now, am I feeling a bit better because of what the chiro did or because of some kind of placebo effect? I don't know. Does it even matter? I don't know the answer to that either. Interesting, though. Amy Kate
Amy Kate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote