Thread: A Bit Humor
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:37 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Jeez, Allen, have you gone mad? Did you drop some of that brown acid that people have been warning us about since 1969? It really is a bad trip. Pay attention.

Are you trying to start a religious was between Catholics and Protestants that would make the Shia/Sunni thing appear, by contrast, to be nothing more than a dispute between neighbors over who has to pull the weeds between the stick thingies in those picket fences that clutter that entire country?

Is that your purpose? Well, it's working.

Soon, brazillions of Americans will die because of your intemperate words. We're talking about old people. We're talking about children. We're talking about babies. We're talking about hot little teen-age girls.

Allen, come back from the edge. Reach out and grab the pole of reality I'm holding out to you. I'll pull you back. It's probably too late to save your immortal soul. but I think we can still salvage something from the dreck that you've become.

Your former friend...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 04-24-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: I always screw something up the first time
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote